ram117
Reel Rookie

Cannot get Streambar Pro to work simultaneously with Roku Wireless Speakers

I dis connected all four wireless speakers. So now I have Roku TV and Roku Streambar Pro. I conneected Streambar Pro with Roku TV using eARC HDMI port. Then go thru the set up procedure. I see Streambar LED flashing red but no sound. I understnad moderator can have the agent contact me. If so please help me get to a agent!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot get Streambar Pro to work simultaneously with Roku Wireless Speakers

Hi @ram117,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, and we'll gladly help you with this one. We just want to confirm, have you connected your Roku Streambar Pro's eARC HDMI port? In addition, was your Roku Streambar on an audible volume level when listening to its audio? 

For more information and troubleshooting steps regarding the setup of your Roku Streambar Pro, kindly refer to this support article at this link: How to set up your Roku® Streambar® Pro or Roku Smart Soundbar with a Roku TV™ 

Please let us know what you find out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.