Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Retail, Country, Accessory and Unit Codes of Roku Devices

I’ve asked about the suffix codes following Roku device model numbers a few weeks ago, and have learned that the codes can indicate stores, countries and unit supplements.  Some also indicate accessories.  So, without further to do, here is a list of retail, country and unit codes for Roku devices and their indications.  Please note that some of them may not be accurate, so feel free to correct me if I listed some code indications wrong. 

CB — Cable
RC — Remote control  
PW — Power  
SA — Stand  
X — Online store, Device unit itself 
R — Retail store, Device packaging, Accessory packaging
RW — Retail, Walmart   
CA — Canada   
MX — Mexico  
EU — Europe   
SE — Special Edition

If there are any other Roku device retail/country/unit codes, please let me know and I’ll update the list.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to searchpost your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.
Additional Resources
Check out our support articles for more content.