Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
armelb
Binge Watcher

hi how are you guy

hi guys how are you this afternoon i have a channel on roku channel name my caribbean hd network i have deleted my channel  in instant tv channel so i create a new one my channel in  roku search i have pay alot of money for my server whatever time i go in roku search try to install my channel i get this error on roku  channel error 91-2691c810 saying sorry this channel is temporarily unavaible i know my channel been deleted by me by mistake if i create a new one it will not pass stream on roku like i use too i have contact instant tv channel theit say for me to contact roku like is blocked from roku please help me fix my stream please thank you it was working properly thank you armel

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
armelb
Binge Watcher

Re: hi how are you guy

hi its really hurting me  alot very dessapointed nobody 

0 Kudos
mitchstein
Roku Guru

I checked out instanttv, it appears you'll need to redo your channel from scratch. Once you deleted the channel from Roku you broke the link, there is no undelete so simply start over. Since you did it once it should not take more then 5 minutes to redo it all according to thier docs.. 
http://www.TVByDemand.com
0 Kudos
armelb
Binge Watcher

hi after i redo my channel resubmitt it its about one month no sign no email nothing i dont even heard heard from you body from roku channel name caribbean hd one plus 

0 Kudos
OddScott
Roku Guru

@mitchstein is correct. The "91-" error code occurs if the channel has been deleted. It's possible to undelete the channel if you contact help@InstantTvChannel.com immediately after accidentally deleting it. In general it's a good idea to clone a channel prior to deleting it. That way if you change your mind you can simply convert the clone back into the original channel. Clones are free.

Yes, it only takes 5 minutes or so to generate an SDK channel with the default sample content. But it will probably take longer than 5 minutes to repopulate the channel with your URLs and other metadata. You can speed things up if you have JSON or XML feeds which can be imported.

www.InstantTvChannel.com - 717-441-4386 - Build a Roku SDK channel in 15 minutes! - Easy Direct Publisher to SDK upgrades!
0 Kudos
armelb
Binge Watcher

hi i feel very dessapointed with roku after i build my channel stop cannot get it back i feel that am hurt alot my channel was playing very well been there for one year and i go to my roku account get something in my account select your schduled time even my email been blocking by sending them a email cant get trur roku partner i  mean xml is hard and to focusing to create it i have pay alot of money for my server all wasted out spending my money this really make feel sad without doing nothing wrong whend their going to block your channel you never going to know it such a wasted time am putting my hand off it i dont feel happy with this at all

0 Kudos
OddScott
Roku Guru

Is it possible that Roku disabled your channel for copyright issues? If not, please contact me via one of the methods here http://www.InstantTvChannel.com/contact and we'll try to get to the bottom of this.

www.InstantTvChannel.com - 717-441-4386 - Build a Roku SDK channel in 15 minutes! - Easy Direct Publisher to SDK upgrades!
0 Kudos
armelb
Binge Watcher

hi how are you guys i wanna think scott muser from the instant tv channel who helped me out for my channel and i would like to let you know if possible let him helping out than wasting your time could save you alot thank to you one million time scott for being helping me out you the great have nice one god bless you for the great job armelb 

0 Kudos
mitchstein
Roku Guru

recently I was ale to change my entire live 24/7 channel over from vmix to OBS.. making the entire system run on open source software. This allows me to rent a server and run a 24/7 live streaming server for 100$ a month, if anyone is interested I can setup one for them, you supply the video content and I can supply the server that will stream a single 24/7 live channel in HLS format for 100$ a month. In addition it can also present all the videos as on-demand as mp4 and IIS smooth streaming... Up to 3.5 TB of videos (keep in mind IIS smooth streaming requires 4x's the space of the original file size)..

0 Kudos
mitchstein
Roku Guru

an example is www.tvbydemand.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos