Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlakers1
Reel Rookie

Watchlist on Roku Channel is gone

I am using a Roku Ultra. The Watchlist on the Roku Channel is gone. ???  The Roku Channel allows a user to save videos to the Watchlist.  However, when I look for the Watchlist to review the movies that I saved to it, there is no Watchlist.  Why?  It would make more sense if the Roku Channel did not offer a "save to Watchlist" option for users to click on if no Watchlist actually exists.

1 REPLY 1
OUgrad

Re: Watchlist on Roku Channel is gone

My Roku Device is a new Streaming Stick 4K with software version 11.50 Build 4235-CU, up-to-date. I'm often given the option for adding to Save List and sometimes to Watch List. For example, with Gunsmoke in Pluto, I can select or deselect Watch List. With it selected, I can't find a Watch List anywhere. There is no option to add Gunsmoke to Save List which I can easily find in What To Watch, the second row down. This is obviously a software BUG that needs fixing.

0 Kudos