Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davniyi
Reel Rookie

There was an error submitting the form while creating DP channel

My first time using DP or ROKU andI can't seem to be able to upload branding images, anytime I upload and click save, it returns "There was an error submitting the form while creating" message. It's quite a frustrating experience as the error message does not give any description on what to do next or possible causes.

The image size/resolution are good, so it's not from there.

Please any help on how to go around this? Would be very grateful for any hints or perhaps how long this might take to fix.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
davniyi
Reel Rookie

Re: There was an error submitting the form while creating DP channel

Oh, Thanks for replying @AaronMSpelling , did you mean to say it is "now" working?

I hope it works eventually, would keep trying. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

You may also want to try clearing the browser cache.  The developer's portal is a web app that tends to have the occasional bug.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
davniyi
Reel Rookie

Great, I just tried minutes ago and it worked, I guess it was a temporary issue at ROKU. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
davniyi
Reel Rookie

Oh I see, I just tried randomly and it worked. So I am guessing people having this problem in the future would just need to either wait a while or clear their cache.

Thanks a lot for weighing in.

0 Kudos