Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mosafer
Roku Guru

Some video urls are unreachable

I have 46 video url in my feed. Today 4 of them unbelievably are "Unreachable"!
I tested the links, they are good and reachable in my side.
Any idea?

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
OddScott
Roku Guru

Re: Some video urls are unreachable

I've seen the same Feed Status page errors as well, several different channels. All of the URLs with errors are Vimeo file URLs. Sometimes the videos with the error messages still display on-screen, sometimes they do not.
www.InstantTvChannel.com - 717-441-4386 - Build a Roku SDK channel in 15 minutes! - Easy Direct Publisher to SDK upgrades!
0 Kudos
incsays
Visitor

Same here, 250 videos on channel last night, after updating today showing 390 "Required video url is unreachable" error. Same videos being listed several times. Others are showing up just fine.
0 Kudos
mosafer
Roku Guru

I tested urls with Roku Stream Tester and they works fine.
0 Kudos
incsays
Visitor

Updated stream again at 12:57 (Ten Minutes Ago) with no changes made. Now, even more are showing unreachable. What gives? Anyone know what is going on?
0 Kudos
nabeards
Visitor

Same here. Everything worked fine up until about 2:00 PM yesterday. Since then, all of my feeds report they are unable to reach the video URLs.
0 Kudos
OddScott
Roku Guru

Are all of the URLs that everyone is reporting here from Vimeo?

I stream videos from several different sources, but so far only the Vimeo URLs are generating errors.
www.InstantTvChannel.com - 717-441-4386 - Build a Roku SDK channel in 15 minutes! - Easy Direct Publisher to SDK upgrades!
0 Kudos
mosafer
Roku Guru

they are nit from vimeo. different sources.
0 Kudos
mosafer
Roku Guru

Just for the record.
My problem has been solved (after 12 hours).
I think on 12am and 12pm (PST), urls are evaluating and broken ones cause the problem.
0 Kudos
nabeards
Visitor

"mosafer" wrote:
Just for the record.
My problem has been solved (after 12 hours).
I think on 12am and 12pm (PST), urls are evaluating and broken ones cause the problem.

Solved for us as well!
nabeards
0 Kudos