Roku Direct Publisher

The easiest way to create a great TV experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Looking for 3rd party ad providers

"ashokiptv" wrote:
Hi,

We are unhappy with roku raf ad services. We are planning to move to 3rd party ad providers. Can someone please suggest me good 3rd party ad providers for my roku apps.

Thanks in advance

I use SPOTX
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Looking for 3rd party ad providers

"newchannel" wrote:
If you find one that is good to work with and they pay on time, will you share the info with me, please?

Thank you.

I use SPOTX
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Looking for 3rd party ad providers

"evjagdon" wrote:
"ashokiptv" wrote:
Hi,

We are unhappy with roku raf ad services. We are planning to move to 3rd party ad providers. Can someone please suggest me good 3rd party ad providers for my roku apps.

Thanks in advance

I use SPOTX

Hi 

Thanks for referring SpotX. Whats Their ad rage and did they fill more than 90%of ad breaks like roku?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Looking for 3rd party ad providers

"nabeards" wrote:
Jim, sent you an email, look forward to hearing back from you.
- nabeards

I'm not sure I ever received your email but please reach out to me on my number 818-290-7978 or email again jim@baronsmedia.com.

Thank you,

Jim Larkin

"barons-com" wrote:
Hi Guys,

BaronsMedia.com has been a leading provider for CTV advertising for the past two years. We would love to help you out with your advertising needs. Let me know if you have time today or this week for a quick call. The process is simply and easy, we provide you with an ad tag along with a reporting user interface so you can track your revenue on your channel. Again, let me know if you have time today or this week for a call. 

Thank you,
Jim Larkin
jim@baronsmedia.com
818-290-7978

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Looking for 3rd party ad providers

"nabeards" wrote:
Jim, sent you an email, look forward to hearing back from you.
- nabeards

Also, if you're interested please send me your email address and I'll get back to you immediately. 

Thank you,
Jim Larkin
jim@baronsmedia.com
818-290-7978

"barons-com" wrote:
Hi Guys,

BaronsMedia.com has been a leading provider for CTV advertising for the past two years. We would love to help you out with your advertising needs. Let me know if you have time today or this week for a quick call. The process is simply and easy, we provide you with an ad tag along with a reporting user interface so you can track your revenue on your channel. Again, let me know if you have time today or this week for a call. 

Thank you,
Jim Larkin
jim@baronsmedia.com
818-290-7978

0 Kudos