Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
herlsone
Streaming Star

Custom Categories - Recently added and continue watching

I switched to using custom categories and defining them in my JSON feed.  I can't figure out how to add Recently added, Continue Watching and Title over Thumbnail options similar to the direct publisher web options.. anyone got this figured out?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Custom Categories - Recently added and continue watching

You don't define those categories in your feed.  Per the Roku Direct Publisher spec, they are provided for you:

There are three default categories in every channel: "Continue Watching", "Most Popular", and "Recently Added".

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
herlsone
Streaming Star

Re: Custom Categories - Recently added and continue watching

Thanks, but they don't show up at all. 

There has always been something weird with this channel.  Its the exact same code as another (different content) but exact same structure, categories, live and series.  Other channel is always working perfectly.  This one, always has issues.

0 Kudos