Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

BETA Testers needed for Windows BIF Maker Software

I'm currently recruiting Beta testers for a new Windows Desktop Software product that creates Trick Play (BIF) files from video files.  Upon completion of the Beta cycle, selected testers will receive a FREE copy of the software.

• For more information, please visit the 'Beta Testers request for participation' form[/url:3vobvz9c]. 

• Please pay particular attention to the testing terms.  

• Please do not apply if you cannot comply with the terms.

If selected, you will be notified via email.  Selection should begin by mid July.
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
mitchstein
Roku Guru

Re: BETA Testers needed for Windows BIF Maker Software

are you still looking for beta testers? if so I'm interested...
http://www.TVByDemand.com
0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Yes, accepting Beta testers.
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
mikehanel
Visitor

I am willing to test if there are still betas available
0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Please visit the website for info.
0 Kudos