Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ILA
Visitor

All Channel Requirements Checked, Click Publish, Getting Error...

Hi,

We are in the process of submitting our channel to ROKU for Internet Legal Armor.  We have all of the required options checked in the Developer site of our account (Branding, Feed, Feed Status, etc.).

The PUBLISH button is then active, we click it, and then we receive the following error:

There was an error with your channel. Please try again or contact technical support.

We contacted Customer Service in the hopes of reaching technical support, and that wasn't an option.  We then bumped into this support forum.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
ILA
Visitor

Re: All Channel Requirements Checked, Click Publish, Getting Error...

Here is our feed just in case this helps:  http://internetlegalarmor.tv/10367342/channel01/feed/feed.json
0 Kudos
bigmike100
Visitor

Had this issue starting early Friday morning. Sent an email to Roku support and they asked for screenshots. It's been crickets ever since. It's probably not something you're doing wrong. See my thread on Direct Publisher blackouts below your thread. Good luck.
0 Kudos
bigmike100
Visitor

Email from Roku support this afternoon indicates that they are aware of their problem.
0 Kudos
ILA
Visitor

Thank you very much for your response!  I saw the posts about the blackout dates.  However, their post on Twitter about it made it seem like you could still submit your channel to be in line for review.

Your second post about them having an issue is very helpful.  I am glad the problem is on their end, because I quadruple checked everything on my end and cannot find any issue.

Thanks again for the update!
0 Kudos
bigmike100
Visitor

It's crazy how something like this can waste so many hours of needless troubleshooting. Will post here also when I see it come back up. This is day number 4.
0 Kudos