Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rgsdga2009
Level 7

Roku Ultra box - New software upgrade - can't delete continue watching

With the recent update to my Roku Ultra box, I don't see any way to delete shows in the continue watching line.  Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: Roku Ultra box - New software upgrade - can't delete continue watching

You didnt mention your Roku model # or firmware version (Settings/System/About) or app version (highlight the app and press Options (*) on the remote).

If you're referring to The Roku Channel, just highlight the show, press Options (*), and "Remove from continue watching".

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Rgsdga2009 

Which app? There are literally thousands of Roku apps. It may help to know which one you're asking about.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
dougmo52
Level 7

The "can't delete from continue watching" just cropped up a day or so on both of my roku players.  I couldn't delete a selected video using the asterisk.  It was grayed out and would just beep.  I had to remove and reinstall the roku channel to get it working again on both players.

0 Kudos