Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No Airplay connect code appearing on Roku

@shmi

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
shmi
Level 7

I can see the Roku in my list for screen sharing. But when I click "roku" it asks for the code displayed on the TV and there is no code.

0 Kudos
shiwoe84
Level 7

Is Roku planning a new update? I even have showed my settings, showed the new software update, confirmed my tool is able; restarted the system numerous time, still no code on TV/Roku tool. It’s no longer running

0 Kudos
neandrtank
Level 7

Similar issue, I get an invalid qr code. It's infuriating that I can't connect since this is part of the reason for purchase. Hating Roku at the moment.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@neandretank

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos