The only thing I can suggest is creating a separate File for the bold and for the regular. Name them according to their font name if You want. Eg britannicbld.ttf. Britannicreg.ttf The font names in each file should be named Accordingly I use a hyphen britannica-bold
Then you create a registry for each file And get your font from the bold or regular Registry. Actually the real key here may be Creating separate files an separate Registries
This is pretty much how I get it. But I use the RoScreen. So I use getFont. Works for me
My Channels: 2D API Framework Presentation: https://owner.roku.com/add/2M9LCVC Updated: 11-11-2015 - Completed Keyboard interface The Joel Channel ( Final Beta )
I inherited this Roku project, I'm a junior level developer, so i'm working with what i've got. The text:"", goes with the field name m.ItemSKU, which is populated on down in the Roku Script from a JSON call. I imagine i could probably delete the line, but i figured whoever developed this before maybe left it in there to put in test data...maybe....