Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BradC
Channel Surfer

test users - what is void transaction?

what is "void transactions" under test users?
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: test users - what is void transaction?

You can void a test user's transactions so that if he "bought" something it will appear as if it was never bought. So for in-app purchases, for example, roChannelStore->GetPurchases() would return the test user's purchases and then if you voided one GetPurchases() would no longer show that item as being purchased. I use it to make sure I have the logic correct for purchases and possible refunds (which seem to occur occasionally according to my "Account Activity"). I guess you could also use it to take away a game you gave to your friend via making him a test user who is no longer your friend (and then remove him from your test users). 🙂

-JT
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
BradC
Channel Surfer

thanks. I just want to make sure my test users arent charged for stuff they shouldnt be.
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦
0 Kudos
developer_uj24
Binge Watcher

I have implemented TVOD added my email as test user when I purchase something TEST USER status show "No transactions found" how do I test that a transaction successful to my client's account?

0 Kudos
hamza061
Binge Watcher

kindly share if you got any answer I am facing same issue.

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos