Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsfilms
Visitor

poster size

I cannot seem to find where to adjust the size and orientation of the poster image inside the movie detail screen, I have fixed in the category screen but then it is all smushed in the detail screen. any help?

thanks

-j
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
dsfilms
Visitor

Re: poster size

so I went through the SDK guids the best I could and I found that it states that the details screen art will orientate itself based on on <contenttype></contenttype> in the meta data. I have switched it to everything and nothing changes. I looked in the design guidelines and there is a details screen example and it says you can set it to a dvd details screen but does not say how or where to do so.

I have also changed the detail to "movie" to get the 4 lines of the synopsis but notice for some reason the genre shows up twice, once on top of the synopsis and once below....why? and cannot find functionality to add actors and directors?

I have searched the forums and have come up with nothing-
0 Kudos
dsfilms
Visitor

Re: poster size

nobody?

it seems like a simple fix but I just cannot seem to find it. using the video player template how can I change all poster art to DVD style?

the xml files as stated in the documentation dosen't seem to do it. I assume the code is broke somewhere but I'm not sure where to find that portion.

thanks!

🙂
0 Kudos