Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sraychev
Visitor

multilevel categories/subcategories

Hello everyone,
I have been search and searching for days now as to how to create a multilevel subcategories in roku and had no success. I only topic I found for this was here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=43332 but it is 4 year old thread and the files are not there. If anyone has a simple working example, please reach out.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
sraychev
Visitor

Re: multilevel categories/subcategories

If i organize my xml to have nested categories , <category><category><categoryleaf/></category></category>
How can I recursively call the function that displays the main categories?!
0 Kudos
sraychev
Visitor

Bump, I cant be the only one facing this issue. Anyone who managed to get it working?
0 Kudos
joetesta
Roku Guru

I don't have any time at the moment but perhaps looking at this old thread where we did the opposite might offer some clues or inspiration?
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26563
Best regards,
Joe
aspiring
0 Kudos
haamro
Visitor

I am also working on the same concept and struggling to get it work. My code can create multi-level gridscreen , but once you press Back button, nothing seems to work. Look at this thread. http://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=84648.
0 Kudos