Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dew
Visitor

help with videoplayer please

Hi I am new to ROKU i have started developing a channel for a film company. I just have a very easy question I am sure I have over looked this But I am using the example code of the videoplayer I have set up my xml and I can play videos fine. I was just wondering on the home page where you see all of the channels I have uploaded my test channel I have changed the image but can someone please tell me where do I find the text
TED talks
Video player example using category based XML feeds
so I can change it
Sorry its a dumb question but I just can not find it
Cheers
Dew
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
belltown
Roku Guru

Re: help with videoplayer please

"dew" wrote:
I was just wondering on the home page where you see all of the channels I have uploaded my test channel I have changed the image but can someone please tell me where do I find the text
TED talks
so I can change it
Cheers
Dew

It's in the "manifest" file.
0 Kudos
agmark
Visitor

Re: help with videoplayer please

I believe that would be found in the manifest file. Here are the items in that file. You can set the title and subtitle as well as the icon files.

title=TED Talks
subtitle=Video player example using category based XML feeds
mm_icon_focus_hd=pkg:/images/MainMenu_Icon_CenterFocus_HD.png
mm_icon_side_hd=pkg:/images/MainMenu_Icon_Side_HD.png
mm_icon_focus_sd=pkg:/images/MainMenu_Icon_CenterFocus_SD.png
mm_icon_side_sd=pkg:/images/MainMenu_Icon_Side_SD.png
major_version=1
minor_version=0
build_version=00001

"dew" wrote:
Hi I am new to ROKU i have started developing a channel for a film company. I just have a very easy question I am sure I have over looked this But I am using the example code of the videoplayer I have set up my xml and I can play videos fine. I was just wondering on the home page where you see all of the channels I have uploaded my test channel I have changed the image but can someone please tell me where do I find the text
TED talks
so I can change it
Cheers
Dew
0 Kudos