Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convert roku direct to sdkk

I am in urgent need of your assistance regarding an issue I encountered while migrating my channel and converting it to an SDK format.
i follow instructions link
https://developer.roku.com/docs/direct-publisher/rdp-sdk-coversion-guide.md].

I downloaded the package and made necessary edits to the JSON feed and title. Once I completed the modifications, I saved the changes and proceeded to upload the package to my Roku channel.
To my disappointment, I received feedback stating that the uploaded file was incorrectly packaged. The recommendation was to refer to the application packaging guide and resubmit the package. Despite my efforts to comply with the instructions provided, I am unable to identify the specific packaging error that caused the issue.

I humbly request your immediate assistance in resolving this matter. Considering the urgency of the situation,
I kindly request that you prioritize my request for support.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ferdiworks
Roku Guru

Re: convert roku direct to sdkk

You are to suppose to sideload your zipped package to your Roku device first, Then test your app, then digitally sign it and export an encryped version to upload to your Roku developer account to submit channel!

All the directions are in the Documentation!

OnDemandTV
admin@ondemandtvnetworks.com
0 Kudos