Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salman23
Visitor

changing no of items in a grid screen

Hi,
I am using a gridscreen with "two-row-flat-landscape-custom" style since i need to get description under the posters.But by default it displays 4 posters in a row in visible screen (without carousel movement) .I need to display 5 images in a visible row.How can i do that .Any methods?

Thanks.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
destruk
Binge Watcher

Re: changing no of items in a grid screen

SetGridStyle(style as String) as Void

http://sdkdocs.roku.com/display/sdkdoc/ ... ringasVoid
0 Kudos
malort
Visitor

Four items across is all you are going to get with that grid style (destruk's link will verify that). I don't know of any other grid types that have descriptions under the image. The only other option I see would be to use a poster screen, but I'm assuming you need more than one row, and you might get more than 5 images per row.

"salman23" wrote:
Hi,
I am using a gridscreen with "two-row-flat-landscape-custom" style since i need to get description under the posters.But by default it displays 4 posters in a row in visible screen (without carousel movement) .I need to display 5 images in a visible row.How can i do that .Any methods?

Thanks.
0 Kudos
salman23
Visitor

Thanks a lot..
0 Kudos