Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nico1982
Visitor

adding a loop to the simplevideoplayer example

I'm utterly new to roku, so apologies for the simplicity of the question/my curiousity, but I've got the simplevideoplayer example running and working and have altered the code to both accept content from my server as well as appear on my private roku channel. The thing is, I'm hoping to use roku in applications where the content could loop endlessly until turned off by the user (for exhibitions etc). Regrettably I can't quite figure out how to modify the simplevideoplayer example to allow for the video to just loop until otherwise instructed to return to channel/home/whatever. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

nico
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuChris
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: adding a loop to the simplevideoplayer example

The discussion in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32501) may give you a few ideas on implementing continuous play.
0 Kudos
nico1982
Visitor

Re: adding a loop to the simplevideoplayer example

Great, thanks, I'd looked at that earlier and hadn't quite grasped how I could weave the two together, but I'll take another look at it tonight and see if I can get something running. Thanks for link.
0 Kudos