Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
necrotek
Roku Guru

Unable to exit microsoft 365 ad

The last couple days I noticed a drop off of ad impressions in my channels.  Some of it might be due to the holiday break but I would figure an uptick if anything. Anyway, I started one of my channels and was presented with a Microsoft 365 ad that I was unable to exit, only to select options to interact with the ad. I could not get to the content of my channel. The only way to exit the advertisement was to press the home button.

Has anyone else encountered this ad?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNB
Roku Guru

Re: Unable to exit microsoft 365 ad

Let me know channel IDs where you see the ad issue, as well as other details that may help tracking the offending ad (e.g. what exact time etc). Here or in PM, so can try to catch the issue. (Ads are supplied by 3rd parties and via different pathways; some are not QA'd by Roku)
0 Kudos
ivyleaf
Visitor

I am getting this ad as well, on Dramafever. I've had it twice in the past hour, around 7pm EST, if that helps.
0 Kudos
RokuNB
Roku Guru

That particular ad has been withdrawn, i am told.
Please flag promptly if you notice any such "dead-end" ads, so we can investigate/take down.
0 Kudos