Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rikkrokker
Visitor

'UP' Button as 'Back' In RoParagraph screen...

Hi guys,

I'm in the final stages of being published in the public directory, and was asked by ROKU (Joel B.) to make a few changes for compliance. One of the changes requested I'm having problems with:

"· There is no way to exit the live cam broadcast schedule (created w/ RoParagraph) without a back button. Expected behavior is that the user hits the up button when the cursor is on Monday and the screen would exit back to the previous screen."

It seems that RoParagraph doesn't go 'back' when up is pushed at the top button item. Is there a call I can make to implement this?

Erik
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
rikkrokker
Visitor

Re: 'UP' Button as 'Back' In RoParagraph screen...

BTW, there is already a 'Go Back' Button that I've created on that page...

Erik
0 Kudos
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

"rikkrokker" wrote:
It seems that RoParagraph doesn't go 'back' when up is pushed at the top button item. Is there a call I can make to implement this?

None that I'm aware of. An explicit "Go Back" (or "Close") button is the way to go.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Hi Erik, sorry, I didn't see that "Go back" button. My bad.

- Joel
0 Kudos
rikkrokker
Visitor

No Problem Joel. I'll have the other changes done soon. Thanks for the reply!

Erik
0 Kudos