Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gil_Dawson
Channel Surfer

Transfer a Channel to Another Account

My client and I have built a successful channel with over a hundred movies and monetization is working smoothly.  Now I would like to transfer that entire channel from my Roku Developer Account to my client's Roku Developer Account.

Does Roku provide a way to transfer this channel from my Roku Developer Account to his Roku Developer Account without disturbing the channel?

I could simply give him my entire Roku Account by changing my Roku Account's account and payment information to his.  I currently have nothing unrelated in my account that I could not delete and replace later.  But he would end up with two Roku Accounts and I would have to make a new one.  We can do this, but, first, I thought I'd ask whether Roku can transfer the channel directly.
--Gil
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Re: Transfer a Channel to Another Account

Maybe but not as part of the ("self-service") dev.portal - and i have no idea if they have a policy on transfers. Try to get a hold of a Roku person directly.
0 Kudos
Gil_Dawson
Channel Surfer

Re: Transfer a Channel to Another Account

Thanks, EnTerr.
--Gil
0 Kudos