Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lokesh
Reel Rookie

Timegrid program cell modification

Hi,
I am currently working on the timegrid node:

I modified the channel column using channelInfoComponentName, but I am unable to modify the program cell columns(eg, background color of program cells).

7 REPLIES 7
RokuTomC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Timegrid program cell modification

0 Kudos
Lokesh
Reel Rookie

Yes, I gone through this but the problem in that, there are no borders to identify the program cell. If there is any other way for changing the background color for the program cell in the timegrid please help.

0 Kudos
bdun42

Is there a reason the component doesn’t support a custom program component? 

eastWind
Channel Surfer

@bdun42  Did you find Any luck in customizing the program cell ??

0 Kudos
srikanth
Channel Surfer

Hi @RokuTomC ,

As per my client requirement i need to display the program image instead of the title and i have used "HDSMALLICONURL" property to display the program image but it looks very odd (image size is 200 * 200) since there is no option to adjust image display mode.
  Is there any option to program cell modification like channel cell modification (channelInfoComponentName).

@eastWind , @Lokesh , @bdun42 
  Any luck on program cell modification, please let me know.

0 Kudos
eastWind
Channel Surfer

@srikanth I have only been able to change the background of the program cell. You may use the field 

programBackgroundBitmapUri for that purpose. With a proper image, you can change the background.
Apart from this, I'm also expecting Roku will provide tools for customizing the program cells more.
devnullpointer
Streaming Star

@eastWind is right. the bitmap uri is the only way to change the background color using a 9-patch image file.