Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Re: The big banner on the channel selection screen

"MarsDust" wrote:
Thanks for the input guy. How about the second part of my question? Does anybody know where I can find contact info for a sales representative? That way I can simply request a quote. I can't seem to find that on the site anywhere - although admittedly I may just be missing something obvious.

[snarky remark redacted]
Xxxx. Xxxxxxx xxxx -
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxx xxxx xx xxxxxxx, xx xx xxxxxxx xx xx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx:
"Contact Roku" wrote:
Advertising
Email: advertising@roku.com if you are interested in exploring opportunities to promote your brand to Roku users.
Xx xx xxx xxxxxx x xxxxx xxxx ?
0 Kudos
MarsDust
Visitor

Jeez. I admitted I probably just missed it. Ya don't have to throw the classics at me.
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

"EnTerr" wrote:
Capt. Obvious here -

EnTerr: Please reread the forum rules, specifically:

Roku will not tolerate flaming (ie, posting hostile remarks against other forum members) or trolling (ie, deliberately posting topics or responses designed to incite other forum users into an argument).
Posts categorized as flaming or trolling or otherwise go against the guidelines described above may be deleted without warning and could result in user suspensions or bans.

Not just this post, but other of your posts push the bounds of civility. Please tone it down.

- Joel
0 Kudos