Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djwolf
Visitor

The Truth About Roku Support

First it is impossible to talk to an American person. Second the support has NO CLUE what they are doing. Warning to developers...if ROKU did not pay you for your subscription forget about them letting you know....and they don't contact you back when you ask about it. Third...DO NOT CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS...even though Roku gives you the option of updating your email address it confuses them to the point they have no idea what to do....it messes with payment and every aspect. Roku owes me money, support has no idea what to do about it...the keep escalating the call but no one ever has a clue....Roku seems to be clueless on how to do business properly. If I ever ignored my customers or did not pay my vendors they would leave.
Dear ROKU, You have been around for a while now. You would think you know how to run a business already.....you don't. Other services like your are light years away from you....we are starting to migrate to these places and will leave Roku behind.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Re: The Truth About Roku Support

Send an email to developer(at)roku.com. I haven't had one from you since 10/2015 - I can talk directly with the finance team if necessary to sort out what is going on.

- Joel
0 Kudos