Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DLC
Visitor

SetThemeAttribute bug

Hello everybody,

I have modified the customvideoplayer from the SDK. When i start the application, i have a window that opens, with three buttons. When i click on a button, the window disappears and the video starts. When i press the * button on the remote, the window is created again and i can change the video i want to watch.

These are the first lines of the main :
Sub RunUserInterface()
CreateTheme()
o = Setup()
o.setup()
o.paint()
o.eventloop()
End Sub

and this is my function :

sub CreateTheme()
app = CreateObject("roAppManager")
app.SetThemeAttribute("DialogBodyText", "#660000")
app.SetThemeAttribute("DialogTitleText", "#800080")
app.SetThemeAttribute("ButtonNormalColor", "#0000FF")
app.SetThemeAttribute("ButtonHighlightColor", "#FFFF00")
end sub

The changes should apply the first time the window opens, as i make the changes before it is created. However this is not the case, the text and title remain grey, so hardly visible. When i start a video and make the window appear again by pressing *, then only are the attributes i have set taken into account.
Can anyone help me please? It may be not very important as the application works, but i want to understand what is happening and how the code is analyzed by the box.

Thank you.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DLC
Visitor

Re: SetThemeAttribute bug

Nobody knows what's happening? 😞
Is it possible to refresh the dialog message window as soon as the application is launched to get the changes applied?
Thank you
0 Kudos