Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usaprotour
Streaming Star

SALES ACTIVITY link on the Developer dashboard

What happened to the SALES ACTIVITY link on the Developer dashboard ?

On the Developer dashboard, under My Developer Info, there should be a link to Sales Activity, which displays daily money earned from TV app, and includes monthly totals.

On Friday March 22, It's not there
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
StevenEsq2
Visitor

Re: SALES ACTIVITY link on the Developer dashboard

Look under "Transaction Reporting."  Roku has recently deleted the separate "Sales Activity" link and now consolidated all channel transaction information in a new spreadsheet type format.  
I liked the old way quite frankly.  Unless I missed it, there is also no more data given on daily "cancellations" which was actually helpful to guide future channel and programming decisions. 
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Streaming Star

Thank you StevenEsq2
0 Kudos
StevenEsq2
Visitor

There appears to be a new reporting feature.  Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Transaction Reporting page and run through the options.  Looks fairly useful.
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Streaming Star

Thank you StevenEsq2
0 Kudos

I too am wondering if this has been moved or replaced. I can't seem to find anything that gets me the same results as original Sales Activity page.

Before we were able to export a .csv with the following headers:

DateQuantityPriceAmountShareTotalComments

Is this still possible? Thank you in advance!
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Streaming Star

StarzCHoffman  I'm still looking for an answer - 2 days now (Monday 4/29-Tuesday 4/30)  that I can't see my money - can't see my subscriber payments collected
0 Kudos
cocotower
Roku Guru

This is ridiculous, guys.  Why would you remove the summary report that showed our earnings for the day and month for each channel?  It was working!  Why would you remove this report and leave us in the dark?  The transaction reporting feature is a nightmare and doesn't come close to being the same thing.  And where are the skilled web developers at Roku?
0 Kudos
StevenEsq2
Visitor

I am using the "on or after" selection to get the prior day's numbers.  The data updating is a bit spotty and there is no longer real time data but at least it is something to go on.  
0 Kudos
cocotower
Roku Guru

My point is that the summary report worked well and gave us to the minute earnings for the month and a final amount that would be deposited the following month...  the time spent on importing and merging this raw CVS data into a spreadsheet may ultimately give the developer more proof of the transactions but I still think the summary report is also needed, and I'm questioning why it has been removed when it worked well.
0 Kudos