Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajaypaudel
Visitor

Roku in-Purchase

Hello,

Now we have integrate Roku in-app purchase method but we have some question:
for now we have on fakeServer="true" and when we did fakeServer="true" it gives the list of product we have in csfake folder but when fakeServer="false" it also gives product list and from where that product came?and when we do  fakeServer="false" and upload our package or channel in Roku store account then does it automatically gets our product list that we have created in our Roku store account or not? and another question is when we click on product it says let's create your account dialog and there is continue and cancel button, since we already have account and clicking on continue it gives us a field to enter pin number so does this pin number will be  emailed to that email  id that we have login  with our box?

And to validate the particular transation how can we send the transation id to the backend team since api url is:https://apipub.roku.com/listen/transaction-service.svc/validate-transaction/{partnerAPIKey}/{transactionid}  can anyone explain?or when we upload the channel or package in channelstore and when the api with apikey will hit does it automatically gives transation id or what?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku in-Purchase

I think you should give up on the fake server thing and use the Use for billing testing setting in the Developer Dashboard.

-JT
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
ajaypaudel
Visitor

Re: Roku in-Purchase

"renojim" wrote:
I think you should give up on the fake server thing and use the Use for billing testing setting in the Developer Dashboard.

-JT

Yes, we have created  but for now in our local we have use fake server and we are asking if we delete csfake  folder from local and if we upload the package or channel in our account does it automatically takes our product list that we have created in our roku developer acoount or not?
0 Kudos