Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rawvoice
Visitor

Roku Developer Wanted

Looking for a Roku developer that is available to start a new channel project within 30 days until completion. Contact me at ceo@rawvoice.com
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
rawvoice
Visitor

Re: Roku Developer Wanted

Does anyone at Roku management have a list of for hire developers for the Roku aka ones that have worked with other channel owners.
0 Kudos

Hey there. We are a Roku Developer. We are currently working on two channels as we speak. One is a sports-related channel that we aren't at liberty to speak of at the moment, and the other is for a financial research firm utilizing 4 levels of navigation and other complex features that extend beyond the limitations of any other channel out there.

Check out our latest blog entry regarding custom roku development http://blog.floatleftinteractive.com/how-do-i-get-a-custom-channel-on-the-roku-player/. Please send us an email if you are interested.

Have a great night!

Float Left Interactive

PS: I will send an email as well. Thanks!
--
Float Left Interactive Team
www.floatleftinteractive.com
0 Kudos
RokuKevin
Visitor

There is no "Official Developer" program for Roku. Our developer program is open to all developers who agree to the Roku Channel Developer Program Agreement.

--Kevin
0 Kudos