Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jseigle85
Visitor

Publishing channel in channel store

I would like to know how long will it take to have my channel published in the channel store? After my channel is published in the store if we have an update that we need to make to our channel do we have to wait the same amount of time as it took for our channel to get in the store? if not how long will it be before our update reaches the store?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
gonzotek
Visitor

Re: Publishing channel in channel store

"jseigle85" wrote:
I would like to know how long will it take to have my channel published in the channel store? After my channel is published in the store if we have an update that we need to make to our channel do we have to wait the same amount of time as it took for our channel to get in the store? if not how long will it be before our update reaches the store?

See here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=33555&p=212805#p212805
Also, they've mentioned that changes to existing channels can take less time (but haven't given specifics that I can find).
Remoku.tv - A free web app for Roku Remote Control!
Want to control your Roku from nearly any phone, computer or tablet? Get started at http://help.remoku.tv
by Apps4TV - Applications for television and beyond: http://www.apps4tv.com
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Visitor

Re: Publishing channel in channel store

Budget a week or so, though at the moment, we're a little backed up. Hit submit, we'll get in contact with you and provide some initial feedback. There's an information form that we ask that you complete so that we can better understand your channel. Provided there are no major issues, it goes to QA for a check and then approval and publication. Often, a channel needs a few small tweaks to make it ready for production.
0 Kudos