Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems creating private channel

I seem to be having a problem with my private channel. I was trying to upload a new package but kept getting errors. I was also getting errors trying to upload the images for the channel store. I deleted my channel and attempted to create a new channel with all new vanity code, title, etc... but I am having the same problem uploading images now so I can't proceed.

The images worked fine before, so I don't think it is a problem with the images.

This is the error I get: A problem occurred while uploading your file. Please try again in a few minutes.

The error I received when trying to update my package:

Changes could not be saved. If the problem persists, please exit and restart your browser, then try again. (ERROR COMMUNICATING WITH CDN: Could not put file [\\360518-WS03\shared\db7c716b70e347f48d972c4839a23)

Any ideas?

Bryan
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
YungBlood
Streaming Star

Re: Problems creating private channel

They did change the requirements for images. Now they only accept .jpg images for the store. For the package, are you uploading the .pkg file? or the .zip file?
YungBlood

Bringing more fun to Roku!
0 Kudos
Cubix
Visitor

I met exactly same problem today. Everything worked fine one week ago. I don't know why. Roku must fix this problem asap.
0 Kudos

Must have been a temporary issue. I had no problems with it this morning.
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Visitor

Temporary issue with Rackspace. Should be resolved now.
0 Kudos