Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paku Adventure Game

Paku is a platform game for Roku, with a retro gameplay feeling.
We're an art team experts in visual development with the intention to improve the design quality in Roku games environment.

We've already started development phase. Stay in touch, we'll update new concept art and game progress.

Follow us on our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pakuadventure/

Any question or suggestion feel free to contact us:
paku4roku@gmail.com

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Paku Adventure Game

Here is a preview of some creatures of the world of Paku Adventure

0 Kudos

[
Hi! Nice Friday.
We have working on Paku adventure for 5 weeks now. The situation has been complicated because we where missing a programmer, but now we have one on board and another one will join us soon. We are on our way. We are assembling one level on marmalade2dkit. Like and share our facebook page, and follow this post for future news.

https://www.facebook.com/pakuadventure/
0 Kudos
Komag
Roku Guru

Wait, you didn't have "a programmer" when you started the game? Well, I'm glad you have one now, hope it goes well 😄
0 Kudos

we had one, but by personal circumstances they had to leave. Thank you! I hope we also go well "  😄
0 Kudos

hello every one, here it is a little more concept art of paku adventures levels, i hope all of you like it and we gona be soon a little game play of the game.
please comment and tell us if you like art of the game.

thanks

paku adventure team
0 Kudos
Komag
Roku Guru

Art looks great - anything in-game to show? How are the game mechanics coming along?
0 Kudos

we gona have some to show soon, stay tuned and share  please.

we are working with scales and props soon we gona up more.
 thanks
Paku Adventure team
0 Kudos