Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
btpoole
Channel Surfer

Options and Overhang

When an overhang is used and the options is set to true, is there a way to adjust the vertical location of the clock and Options *. I do have a logo on the left side with no offset, default overhang height but the clock and Options (especially the Star) seems to be cut off on at the bottom of the overhang. The bottom vertical bar of the Star and the bottom of the word Options are clipped so the tail of the p in Options is no visible. Can the clock and word Options be moved up on the overhang.
Thanks
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
belltown
Roku Guru

Re: Options and Overhang

It sounds like you're overwriting the overhang area. Make sure your content is positioned below the overhang (115 px for HD; the other resolutions' overhang heights are undocumented, but are 80 px for SD, not sure about FHD).
0 Kudos
btpoole
Channel Surfer

Re: Options and Overhang

Thank you for suggestion, I do have something just below this area that maybe overlapping it and blocking it out. I'll check and adjust.
0 Kudos