Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
columbo898
Visitor

New Private Channel

I ported MyVideoBuzz as a Private channel... IF I GET BANNED FOR POSTING A GODDAMN LINK AGAIN, I'm GONNA SUE THE S**T OUTTA ROKU, INC: <redacted>
And there was no legit reason to ban me, as that was my FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like wtf???? :?:
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
columbo898
Visitor

Re: New Private Channel

And for those who would like to test, please post what you think about the port. It's more stable than the Dev.zip release, and has a number of bug fixes 🙂 Let me know what improvements you would like to see, and how you think the app functions over all 🙂 Thanks
0 Kudos
columbo898
Visitor

And if there is a problem with my post, someone please let me know 🙂 Thnx
0 Kudos
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

You might want to read the developer agreement a little more closely. The original VideoBuzz channel was removed, because it violated the terms of use of YouTube, and per the developer agreement:
Developer must own and, for so long as the Channel Application is available on the Player,
continue to own all right, title, and interest in and to, or have an appropriate license that includes the right
to sublicense, the Content, the Developer Trademarks, and the software code used in the Channel
Application.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Channel Surfer

Forum Guidelines

C. Shawn Smith
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos