Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
creator
Visitor

New Private Channel Listings

I want to announce a new private channel. I thought a new topic where I and others could announce a private channel would be a good idea. My new private channel is called Conservative Channel. This channel streams 10 different conservative streams most of them conservative radio stations I have found that would work on the roku. The buffering time seems to vary for different stations but all do work as I have tested them and listened to the different streams. I have included a special stream that is an episode of one of my past audio blogs also. My website is http://www.conservativechannel.net. Enter vanity code MGSVYY. My other channel is Streaming Radio 7 vanity code RD7UQE.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
creator
Visitor

Re: New Private Channel Listings

New Channel. Railroad Talk.....Railroad Scanner Talk.... I listen to the channel and fall asleep listening. Its just something different. I understand as of Jan 1, 2013 the frequencies for railroad communications will change and some scanners will no longer pick up radio talk. Listen while you can. ( Vanity Access Code JQJVKC ) Created Apr 7, 2012 for your railroad listening pleasure.
0 Kudos