Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nish
Visitor

New Brightscript build tools and linter plugin for atom

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share a couple of tools that our team recently open sourced that have been instrumental to us in developing channels.

The first is Wist, a linter to help flag errors and code quality issues before deploying it to a device. It has a language serverand atom plugin for easy installation and integration into your workflow.
It has CLI support so you can integrate it into your CI pipeline.

The second is Ukor. A build tool that has support for neat features like multiple build flavors and install to device.

We'd love to get your feedback on these tools. Suggestions, contributions and issues are welcome on thier respective github pages. 

Here is our official announcement
https://willowtreeapps.com/ideas/announ ... ightscript
3 REPLIES 3
tim_beynart
Channel Surfer

Re: New Brightscript build tools and linter plugin for atom

Awesome, I will definitely give the linter a run. The docs don't mention BrightScript formatting, can Wist enforce code style?
0 Kudos
nish
Visitor

"tim_beynart" wrote:
Awesome, I will definitely give the linter a run. The docs don't mention BrightScript formatting, can Wist enforce code style?

Unfortunately not at this time. However, that's a pretty great enhancement idea. 😄
0 Kudos
Tcl

GZ9P
0 Kudos