Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need RokuAdFrameworkSample.zip

Hi Everybody,

i can not download (RokuAdFrameworkSample.zip) from the url below, it seem's that the zip was deleted, Please Help

http://sdkdocs.roku.com/display/sdkdoc/ ... +Framework
A sample channel: RokuAdFrameworkSample.zip
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuMarkn
Visitor

Re: Need RokuAdFrameworkSample.zip

The file downloads fine for me. What is the exact error message you are seeing when you try to download it?

--Mark
0 Kudos
belltown
Roku Guru

"RokuMarkn" wrote:
The file downloads fine for me. What is the exact error message you are seeing when you try to download it?

--Mark

The RokuAdFrameworkSample.zip has no link to anywhere (href="#"), unlike the RokuAsSceneGraphSample.zip, which does have a link.

Here's the html:

<li>A sample channel: <a class="unresolved" href="#">RokuAdFrameworkSample.zip</a></li>
<li>A sample <a href="/display/sdkdoc/Scene+Graph+XML+Guide">Scene Graph</a> channel: <a href="/download/attachments/3737569/RokuAdSceneGraphSample.zip?version=2&amp;modificationDate=1447794951843&amp;api=v2" data-linked-resource-id="3737651" data-linked-resource-version="2" data-linked-resource-type="attachment" data-linked-resource-default-alias="RokuAdSceneGraphSample.zip" data-nice-type="Zip Archive" data-linked-resource-content-type="application/zip" data-linked-resource-container-id="3737569" data-linked-resource-container-version="50">RokuAdSceneGraphSample.zip</a></li>
0 Kudos
RokuMarkn
Visitor

Odd, I see a different HTML, with a valid link, but only when I'm logged in. When I'm not logged in I see what you do. I'll report this.

--Mark
0 Kudos
RokuKC
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

It should be working now.
0 Kudos
belltown
Roku Guru

"RokuKC" wrote:
It should be working now.

It's working for me. Thanks for the quick fix.
0 Kudos