Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5ytech
Visitor

NEW ROKU HOME SCREENS IN APP

How can we implement NEW GRID and Home screen as new home screens of ROKU in our application.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Re: NEW ROKU HOME SCREENS IN APP

Not possible at the moment. If and when it does become possible, we will let you know.

- Joel
0 Kudos
ljunkie
Visitor

"RokuJoel" wrote:
Not possible at the moment. If and when it does become possible, we will let you know.

- Joel

Just want it to be known, we have many that would love to see the new screens (mgo movies/tv screens) as an option. I am not sure other devs here (not roku staff) just look things over and wait, but that may give the idea this isn't something people really care about, however, it's just the opposite.
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

We know people are interested in this and will post something when (and if) we have something ready for developer use.

- Joel
0 Kudos
ljunkie
Visitor

"RokuJoel" wrote:
We know people are interested in this and will post something when (and if) we have something ready for developer use.

- Joel

Much appreciated Joel. It's hard to judge from the forums sometimes as it's not as chatty as others I have experienced. Sometimes the lack of response from end users here make me think people don't care about new features, but that isn't the case.

Thanks again for the response.
0 Kudos