Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ram007
Channel Surfer

Minikeyboard buttons 'delete' , 'space' and 'backspace' text not visible when its in focus.

I have a minikeyboard component whose 'delete' , 'space' and 'backspace' buttons are not displaying its text while the focus is on it. This issue happened after firmware 10 update.

On pressing this buttons the functionalities are working as expected. Issue is only with the display.

Can anyone suggest some solution to this.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJonathanD
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Minikeyboard buttons 'delete' , 'space' and 'backspace' text not visible when its in focus.

Hi @Ram007,

Can you provide the code you're using for your MiniKeyboard...also can you clarify whether you are using the legacy MiniKeyboard or the new DynamicMiniKeyboard.

0 Kudos
speechles
Roku Guru

Re: Minikeyboard buttons 'delete' , 'space' and 'backspace' text not visible when its in focus.

Both full and mini keyboard are goofy.

m.top.keyboard.focusedKeyColor = "0xDDD9D7FF"
m.top.keyboard.keyColor = "0xFFFFFFFF"

Notice the focused Key Color is the problem. You have to adjust for it.

0 Kudos
Ram007
Channel Surfer

I was using legacy minikeyboard and it had the issue. So i tried replacing it with the dynamicKeyboard and this worked fine.

0 Kudos