Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Visitor

Re: Malayalam Tamil channels

"bandal" wrote:
Another note, I have tried partners@roku.com a couple times in the past and no response. I e-mailed yesterday and thought I would get a reply by now for my channel.

You sent it last night, well after people had gone home. Ill get a response for your shortly.
0 Kudos
bandal
Visitor

Thanks, I just PM'd you too.
0 Kudos
learner
Channel Surfer

in that case except for Yupp and Bom also i think, all the other channels must go hehe...
Then i think no one will go for roku atlast..
I know Roku will be pressurized. But i dont understand why private channels should follow this.
Youtube would have been shutdown by this time because of this then...U know the stuff users are posting.
Even Apple follows same principle for apps But people can have their own apps also and no one can restrict them.
People are coming to roku just because of channels and if Roku restricts everything.... then...
Any way all are not corporates to go to each office and get their consent .

Please post the rules required to stream channels as FAQ .

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Focus-TV/109402515866284
0 Kudos
bandal
Visitor

I know what your saying. I can get all my content off youtube today if I wanted. That means if no freedom to create a channel how we want, then a new device may be in the works to allow for this. I think the big companies want to push the little guys around and are afraid they may not make that extra dollar. Just my opinion.
0 Kudos
BK799

I would be interested in Malayalam/Tamil channels

0 Kudos

Yes can i get

@learner wrote:
Hi,
I am developing a channel for Malayalam/Tamil Movies and TV.
Let me know if some one needs tester id ?
Learner

0 Kudos

Yes

0 Kudos

yes

0 Kudos

yes

0 Kudos
gkr