Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Keyboard Screen title color

The Breadcrumb left or right colors don't have any effect on the title displayed in the upper right of the Keyboard Screen via the SetTitle function. Is there any way to change the color from the default?

While I'm at it, the BreadcrumbDelimeter theme attribute doesn't have any effect on the little dot between the left and right breadcrumbs.

-JT
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKevin
Visitor

Re: Keyboard Screen title color

We do not currently have the ability to set the color of the Keyboard screen title.

The BreadcrumbDelimiter attribute was misspelled in the docs and is working when you change 'e' to 'i' (BreadcrumbDelimeter -> BreadcrumbDelimiter).

--Kevin
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

"RokuKevin" wrote:
We do not currently have the ability to set the color of the Keyboard screen title.

That's too bad; the default color looks really bad on my background. I thought one of the breadcrumb colors would work.

"RokuKevin" wrote:
The BreadcrumbDelimiter attribute was misspelled in the docs and is working when you change 'e' to 'i' (BreadcrumbDelimeter -> BreadcrumbDelimiter).

I should have caught that! :oops:

Thanks for the reply,
-JT
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
mike_ryan
Visitor

It seems that SpringboardSynopsisColor in the docs should be SpringBoardSynopsisText as well...
0 Kudos
RokuKevin
Visitor

Mike,

You are correct.... SpringboardSynopsisColor in the docs should be SpringBoardSynopsisText.

--Kevin
0 Kudos