Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DKetch88

Ketch Radio wants to be on Roku

Jump to solution

Hi,

I own Ketch Radio. We are a new online radio station. We have an Apple App, Android app, and we are on alexa already. Now I want a roku app so users can listen to our radio station Ketch Radio on there rokus. I want the app to just stream our radio station. I don't need anything special. If possible I would like it to look similar to our Android or Apple app. looking to hire someone to make and upload the app Or to make and walk me tho how to upload under my roku developer account. I have never made a roku app before and that's why i want to hire someone. i dont have the time to learn right now. Our Website is KetchRadio.com

Thank you for your time.

David.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
DeanLach
Roku Guru

Re: Ketch Radio wants to be on Roku

Jump to solution

David, I can help you with that.  You can email me direct at MetroFilmFestival@gmail.com

Cut that Cable!

View solution in original post

thomasferraro
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi David,

If you still need someone, let me know. I am developer of the WFMU app

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/3f3a3957830b68377c240833c0f41298/wfmu-audio-streams

Thomas

wfmuroku@thomasferraro.org

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DeanLach
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

David, I can help you with that.  You can email me direct at MetroFilmFestival@gmail.com

Cut that Cable!
thomasferraro
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi David,

If you still need someone, let me know. I am developer of the WFMU app

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/3f3a3957830b68377c240833c0f41298/wfmu-audio-streams

Thomas

wfmuroku@thomasferraro.org

0 Kudos
thomasferraro
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Sorry that link is expired. Just search for "WFMU audio streams"

0 Kudos