Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Instant TV Channel

Jump to solution

Can anyone help please.  I built my channel using InstantTVChannel in June with huge success, and have been adding videos almost daily without issue.  Over the holiday I upgraded my account to COMMERCIAL, and now I am having errors on Certification Testing - specifically
Channel Content Play Performance (3.6)
Channel Deep Linking Basic (5.1)

Also, I wanted to have a channel with some free content and some files behind a single subscription.  Their help files explain how to do this, but I cannot get it to work.  I tried to contact them, and they claim there is a bug on Roku, and that I should have a "Pay To Install This Channel".  This is far from ideal, since I want to entice people to subscribe using our free content, and a "pay to watch more....." type of marketing.

Can anyone offer any advice, please

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OddScott
Roku Guru

Re: Integration with Instant TV Channel

Jump to solution

Instant TV Channel update #495, released today, addresses this issue. See https://www.instanttvchannel.com/roku/static-analysis for details.

www.InstantTvChannel.com - 717-441-4386 - Build a Roku SDK channel in 15 minutes! - Easy Direct Publisher to SDK upgrades!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Have you contacted @OddScott at InstantTV Channel?

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
OddScott
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Instant TV Channel update #495, released today, addresses this issue. See https://www.instanttvchannel.com/roku/static-analysis for details.

www.InstantTvChannel.com - 717-441-4386 - Build a Roku SDK channel in 15 minutes! - Easy Direct Publisher to SDK upgrades!
0 Kudos