Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LLDM_channel
Binge Watcher

Images in Channel Store not changing to new images

I put some temporary images up on my channel when we built it so that I could give my graphics people an extra day or two to get them right. 

Now I have the permanent ones made and I uploaded them in my developer area. 

But they still do not show in the channel store correctly. The main image is horrible! It was loaded just with plain text and not for looks. The splash screen is not loading the correct image. The channel store does not have the correct splash screens or logos or anything correct. I am in need of help to get it corrected and I do not know who to ask for help. 

I am starting all the promotion for the channel now that it is live but, until the channel store changes those horrible place holder images, I cannot promote it! PLEASE HELP!!!

**Here is Print Screen Links so you can SEE it!  First Bad Image

**This second shows the other BAD Image

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
LLDM_channel
Binge Watcher

Re: Images in Channel Store not changing to new images

If this helps... Here is a direct link to the channel in the channel store.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/575455/laptop-lifestyle-dig-marketing

0 Kudos
LLDM_channel
Binge Watcher

I am hoping you are correct. There is NO place to pull those images from and thus, it must be cached. I am having so many minor issues and keep hearing it is the weekend. What does the day of the week have to do with the way a platform like this runs???

0 Kudos
LLDM_channel
Binge Watcher

Thanks for your input.... I am hoping that is true... If it is, that means Roku platform is really not as good as I thought.... It should all be automated and only flag certain things. Human interaction should not be in so many areas... THANKS!!!!!!

0 Kudos