Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LloydR

Get this off my home screen!!!!!!!!

This is crazy! I paid for this device and can't get this trash off my home screen. Why am I forced to have Coca-Cola All Things Food covering my channel options? I've gone into the settings and hidden the channel but the add is still over laid on my channel menu. 

7 REPLIES 7
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Get this off my home screen!!!!!!!!

Hi, @LloydR 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, and this will be noted with our team. Your input is valuable to us, and rest assured that this information is acknowledged which we will review this feature for consideration.

If you have further inquiries or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Good2me

I agree! I am going to return it, and exchange for a Apple TV device. I had my previous Roku for 7 years, it started acting up, so I replaced it. I tried accessing hidden menues, but that did not work either.

We are having this same issue and this is a brand new device! 

RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LloydR @Coloradomom,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about this. We'd like to take a closer look so we can investigate further. When did you first notice this? Can you send us a photo as our reference?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
M-R-P
Reel Rookie

Agreed!  Bad enough to have to look at advertisements on 2/3 of my home screen but placement over the top of my home icons is unacceptable! 

alixlynae

Same thing happened to me!!!! It’s plastered all over my home screen and won’t go away. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

This is not the place to try to reach Roku developers.  It's for people that develop Roku apps and have no affiliation with Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos