Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex4894
Visitor

Free Private channel device activation Pannel/Dash Board

I have already created free private channel for the company,and now my private channel is supposed to be activated to my company 55 members only whose device id (ROKU Box ID) I have. And i also know i need to create customer information center (activation pannel/dashboard) for my customer data to be collected manually but i could not understand how to link it to roku to make this channel available to this 55 my company members device only?

What I want now is
1) I give my customer private code for my free private channel which they adds from there roku account successfully (this is already done too)
2) When i manually add my customer Roku Id in my activation pannel, that particular customer should only be able to watch this Free private channel.
what i could not understand is how to or where to Link my Activation Pannel and how ???? Please send me example codes for it? Remember its free private channel but for limited people device only
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
xoceunder
Roku Guru

Re: Free Private channel device activation Pannel/Dash Board

You have to give it access with the serial id of the roku

0 Kudos