Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Enpointe
Channel Surfer

Feed Not Refreshing

Hello! I'm working on a new channel.. but the feed doesn't seem to be refresh when I click the button. I even changed the feed to something totally different, and still nothing. It just says to keep checking back. There's only ONE video (a live stream) in it, so it shouldn't take (and hasn't in the past) this long.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Feed Not Refreshing

Can you be more specific?  What does it mean that the feed does not refresh? 

1. Do you mean that the change is not reflected in your channel?
  2. Do you receive any error messages?
  3. Are you aware that feed updates can take up to 6 hours?
  4. Have you tried renaming the feed file and re-submitting it?
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
Enpointe
Channel Surfer

1. Do you mean that the change is not reflected in your channel?  No, I mean when I click refresh, it's not actually refreshing the feed or bringing in any new content or information. The last "refresh" it's noting was 5/26 at 3pm. The channel is still unpublished.. so I'm not sure why it's not re-loading the feed.
  2. Do you receive any error messages? No

3. Are you aware that feed updates can take up to 6 hours? Yes I'm aware. But the screen "Feed Status" doesn't take six hours to update. And now it's been over 24.

4. Have you tried renaming the feed file and re-submitting it? Yes, twice. 
0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Other things to try:

Clear your browser cache and refresh.

Use a different browser.

Contact Roku partner success directly.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos