Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
virtualecho
Binge Watcher

Developer Payouts - Latest update - 08 Aug

The May 2024 payments, were finally received, on Aug 2 and into our accounts by Aug 5-6.  This brings the payout to 65-70 days.

To quote their e-mail -

May 2024 payouts were sent out on Friday, August 2, 2024.We appreciate your understanding and patience.   (Right how polite !)

If you read the contract they are in breach of contract, it says to be paid to by the 60

day.  They are in breach of their own contract.

I noted and sent a note to them, have not received an answer, which I assume I will not receive an answer.

These people are the hatchet people brought in, lifeless and unethical.  Nothing but a wall to contend with.

At the end of the day, you either have to put up with their behavior or go away.

The mindless corporate robots have destroyed the relationship with the developers.  To be treated this way is ghastly, you are no longer a developer but a number, put up or go away. 

They have cost us thousands in operating costs that will never be recovered.

I am done with them.  They can no longer be trusted even in a business senses.  Give me the creeps to deal with them. 

virtualecho

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ben9000
Streaming Star

Re: Developer Payouts - Latest update - 08 Aug

They don't care.

They are rigid and said that for future payments they will be following the same schedule. Like after 31st payments will be sent by friday like in this case payments were sent on friday Aug 2nd.

Partner success is typical robots, they don't understand anything.

0 Kudos
virtualecho
Binge Watcher

Re: Developer Payouts - Latest update - 08 Aug

Yep - the corporate hatchet people.  waste of time.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.