Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
360tv
Streaming Star

Criteria for removing a channel?

I'm thinking I need to take my channel out of the channel store for a while and return it when some things are addressed. Bottom line, my channel was submitted prematurely. I'm know when I tried to do it, it asked for a reason. Which circumstances do you allow for a channel to be removed and can it be returned later?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Re: Criteria for removing a channel?

You want it pulled from the store, send an email to Developer AT roku DOT com during regular business days and we'll pull it out (essentially, we just make it into a private channel). You should also modify it to show a message like "This channel is temporarily out of service". When you want it back in, email me again, we might want to run it through our QA process again if it has changed significantly. Be sure to include the name of the channel and your developer account email address when you send the email. We normally pull channels when we become aware they are not working.

- Joel
0 Kudos